Benefits the NICU at Children’s Hospitals and Clinics of Minnesota!
The 4th Annual TCTHH Charity Event, benefiting the NICU at Children’s Hospitals and Clinics of Minnesota will be on Thursday, May 16th at Spyder Trap, in their newly renovated Loring Corners office space. Thank you to Spyder Trap and The Herkimer for partnering with us to make this event happen. Their generosity will allow for us to donate nearly 100% of all ticket sales, sponsorship money and silent auction fundraising at the event to Children’s.
- Date: Thursday, May 16th
- Time: 6:00 pm – 9:00 pm
- Location: Spyder Trap – Loring Corners Building – 1625 Hennepin Ave., Minneapolis, MN 55403
- Tickets: $35 in advance and $40 at the door. Good for admittance, one free drink ticket, food and fun!
Tickets for this year’s event are $35 and can be bought in advance online or at the door for $40. There are only 250 tickets available, make sure you get yours well in advance.
ALL proceeds from this event go towards a private patient room in the NICU at Children’s Hospitals and Clinics of Minnesota. To date, this event has raised over $30,000 towards our ultimate goal of $50,000 over 5 years.
Our goal for this year’s event is to raise over $20,000 and reach our fundraising goal a year early.
Event highlights include:
- Food catered by The Herkimer and Moto-i
- Cheesecake Bar from Muddy Paws Cheesecake
- Silent auction. Items include Twins tickets, golf foursomes, hotel and restaurant gift cards and more!
- Balloon Pop – Pop a balloon for $20 and win a prize ranging from $20-$50 in value. Every pop wins a prize!
- Cash bar (1 free drink ticket is included with event ticket)
- X-Box Kinect Challenge – Large Prize TBD
- Wine/Liquor Wall Raffle
Sponsorship opportunities are also available to become an event partner this year. Please contact us for further details.