Benefits the NICU at Children’s Hospitals and Clinics of Minnesota
The 4th Annual TCTHH Charity Event, benefiting the NICU at Children’s Hospitals and Clinics of Minnesota will be on Thursday, May 30th at Spyder Trap. Thank you to Spyder Trap for partnering with us to make this event happen. Their generosity will allow for us to donate nearly 100% of all ticket sales, sponsorship money and silent auction fundraising at the event to Children’s.
ALL proceeds from this event go towards a private patient room in the NICU at Children’s Hospitals and Clinics of Minnesota. To date, this event has raised $30,000 towards our ultimate goal of $50,000 over 5 years.
- Date: Thursday, May 30th
- Time: 6:00 pm – 9:00 pm
- Location: Spyder Trap – Loring Corners Building (1625 Hennepin Ave., Minneapolis, MN)
- Parking: Complimentary Valet Parking will be provided for the event.
- Tickets: $35 in advance and $40 at the door. Good for admittance, 2 drink tickets, valet parking, appetizers and fun!
Tickets for this year’s event are $35 and can be bought in advance online or at the door for $40. There are only 200 tickets available, make sure you get yours well in advance. Event highlights include:
- Appetizers from Cowboy Jack’s
- Beer from Summit Brewing Company
- Cheesecake Bar from Muddy Paws Cheesecake
- Silent auction. Items include a Justin Morneau signed baseball, golf foursomes, wine basket, hotel/restaurant gift cards and more!
- Balloon Pop – Pop a balloon for $20 and win a prize ranging from $20-$100 in value. Every pop wins a prize!
- Cash bar – each attendee will receive 2 complimentary drink tickets with event admittance. (Cash paid for drinks after using the 2 drink tickets will be donated to Children’s)
- Wine Wall – Raffle
- Live Music from local Twin Cities musician Zack Dyer – www.zackdyer.com
Sponsorship opportunities are also available to become an event partner this year, sponsor sheet is available below. Please contact us for further details if you are interested in becoming a sponsor.